Academic Affairs supports the Academic Colleges, provides oversight and coordination of international activities, works to build diverse and successful faculty, and supports University research and scholarship.
- Center for Faculty Excellence
- Distance Education & Learning Technologies
- Committees & Councils
- University Rules & Procedures
RCO's mission is to increase visibility, recognition and evaluation of the University through research and creative scholarship, commercialization of technologies that grow local, regional and national economies, and community service.
- Lone Star UAS Center
- President's Research Dashboard
- Research Centers/Institutes
- Sponsored Research Administration
The division of Institutional Advancement serves the University by initiating and collaborating on projects designed to advance the University's mission to be South Texas's premier four-year and Emerging Research Institution.